Our Japanese Courses
- We offer a variety of courses from Beginner to Advanced JLPT N1.
- Our teachers are experienced in JLPT preparation from N5-N1 level.
- We also offer Business Japanese classes.
- Our classes are all online and individual.
- In-person classes may be available upon special request.
Japanese N5, 25 Week Preparation Course 2022
- Starting 6 June – December 2022
- Every Monday 18:00 – 20:00
- R200 for 2 hours
- Max 12 students – first come first serve!
- Must need to read hiragana & katakana
Please sign up here with this form:
Haruna is originally from Japan and moved to Somerset West, Cape Town. She loves adventures, nature and travel! She loves to talk to people (sometimes too much talking? – she thinks😂❤️) She loves trying new things, being in nature makes her happy! She also makes Origami Jewellery.
Minami is originally from Shizuoka Japan. She is now living in both Hamburg Germany and Tokyo Japan. She is a curator of contemporary art and CSO of a startup company which has a street art forcused NFTs platform. https://totemo.art/. She enjoys yoga, fitness boxing and golf as her hobby.
Rise is a student from Tokyo pursuing a Masters in Cultural Anthropology at the University of Cape Town. She grew up in Kunitachi and went to International Christian University in Mitaka. She loves dancing! She fell in love with South Africa after a year’s exchange at UCT.
Rika is from Mie, Japan. She currently lives in Johannesburg with her South African husband. She’s been teaching Japanese for over 3 years! She loves travelling and seeing different landscapes and views.
Hiromi grew up in Machida, Tokyo. After finishing her BA degree in Teaching Japanese as a Foreign Language, she taught in Taiwan for 4 years. She has lived and taught Japanese in SA since 2004. She lives in Pretoria with her SA husband and two daughters. She loves sports and music, watching soccer games and playing many instruments such as piano, pipe organ, clarinet and ukulele.
Hours of Class Taught